About me. Structured analysis. Creative thinking. Holistic view.
I’m an independent consultant, trainer, native English copywriter with 25 years of experience in international marketing and PR, on both client and agency sides. I’m an American based in Germany and active worldwide, with a dual focus:
- Working with small and medium-sized businesses to build a strong marketing and PR presence in native English.
- Advising non-profits, NGOs and intergovernmental organizations on marketing and PR to support their mission - rather than (just) generate profit.
Prior to becoming an independent consultant in 2003, I worked for General Motors Europe for ten years in a variety of marketing positions in Germany, Switzerland and the UK. My final position was European Advertising Manager, responsible for all Opel export markets outside Germany.
No matter what the task, I generally try to help you
- Clearly map out your desired outcome – whether it’s to trigger change or profit
- Identify your target audience
- Use cleverness rather than brute budgets to achieve impact
- Grow personally as you learn marketing and PR
It would be great to get to know you!
Feel free to drop me an e-mail at vince.reardon (at) gmail.com – or click the paper plane icon (left) for the contact form. I’ll get back to you within 24 hours with suggested times for us to speak on video or by phone.
My bullet points
- Grew up in New England, living in Europe since 1991
- US citizen, permanent resident in Germany, fluent German speaker
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications; Master’s degree in International Business
- Worked in automobile marketing & advertising (GM Europe) for 10 years
- Mid-life rethink led to career as independent communications consultant
- Emphasis on small global businesses, non-profits & NGOs, and holistic practitioners
- Ambition to help trigger positive change, not (just) sell more stuff . . .